Core Drilling Service
Diamond drilling is the most efficient method used to cut holes and slots from 6mm to 1400mm.
Openings to virtually unlimited depths can be drilled through all types of construction materials to accommodate a range of requirements and services.
Stitch Drilling (a series of inter-linked holes) is used for large or irregular shaped openings.
Modern concrete cutting technologies (unlike conventional removal systems) are fast, precise, non-distruptive, maintain structural integrity and can be used in confined spaces.
• Wet and dry cutting
• Electic or hydraulic powered systems
• Low noise output
• Virtually unlimited depth
• Dust Free
• Operated in horizontal, vertical, angled and inverted positions
• Suited for use in confined spaces
• Maintains Structural Integrity