Concrete crunching is an efficient way of removing large amounts of concrete easily
Concrete crunching is a specialised way to remove concrete in situations that require more finesse than the usual percussive tools like pneumatic drills or concrete saws. Crunching concrete is also much safer, non-disruptive, and releases almost no concrete dust, making it perfect for use in built-up areas like towns and cities.
Experienced professionals, seriously competitive rates
We’ve been removing concrete in Nottingham and the rest of the UK for well over 20 years. It’s this experience that allows us to offer fast, efficient, cost-effective services for all our clients.
- Concrete crunching specialists serving Nottingham and the UK
- We’ll work as fast and efficiently as possible
- We’ll assess and quote the work before starting
- We use state-of-the-art concrete tools for both small and large jobs
- Every member of our staff is qualified with CSCS
- We quote the most competitive prices possible
- Need advice on something technical? We’re happy to chat
Request a Concrete Cutting Consultation
Fill out the form below and one of our specialists will be in touch to discuss your concrete cutting requirements.
What is concrete crunching?
Concrete crunching breaks up large bits of concrete using hydraulic claws. These claws can be handheld or attached to much larger construction vehicles for jobs that require more power, or are in dangerous and hard-to-reach places.
Concrete crunching is often used in heavily populated areas, where disruption and noise need to be kept to a minimum. Unlike using pneumatic drills or heavy concrete cutting saws, concrete crunching is relatively quiet, since it uses applied force to small areas of concrete. It’s also relatively dust-free, as the heavy machinery usually has a flow of water to catch any dust that gets kicked up during the demolition.
Since this method is non-percussive, it also means that concrete crunchers can be used on specific parts of a building without damaging the surrounding materials; perfect if you’re only removing a single section of a building.
Why Choose Us
- We offer diamond drilling services in Nottingham and the UK
- Every contract is assessed by one of our specialists
- Experts in concrete drilling in all conditions
- We use cutting-edge tools, in more ways than one!